CCW Los Angeles CCW (LASD ONLY)

I’ve thought the same. Posted the same question in both and got more responses on the other site
Yeah, not much I can do about it.. The site will stay up so continue to let folks know about us, now that they're a bit faster, seems like folks are dealing with the search issues. But even they've noticed a traffic drop of 80-90%. The avg there is ~800 users when it used to be 8-14k. So seems like there's a shift in general that's happening, but not sure where everyone is going.

The classifieds are still moving but overall we'll have to ride the slowness out. We'll see if another wave comes about or if we'll grow organically over time.

Yeah, not much I can do about it.. The site will stay up so continue to let folks know about us, now that they're a bit faster, seems like folks are dealing with the search issues. But even they've noticed a traffic drop of 80-90%. The avg there is ~800 users when it used to be 8-14k. So seems like there's a shift in general that's happening, but not sure where everyone is going.

The classifieds are still moving but overall we'll have to ride the slowness out. We'll see if another wave comes about or if we'll grow organically over time.
Still pushing this site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back