caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Pics Sig Sauer Photo Thread

RikersBeard

zaLyJID.jpeg

Picked up this P226 a few months ago. Will switch out the light for a longer one soon.

YZJak2e.jpg

I like my Sig P320 Max’s. I have about ~22k rounds between the two of them. I haven’t used them in awhile. I’ve been using the Glocks and Canik mainly. Miss the weight of these guys.

• Gray guns competition trigger
  • Silicon carbide grip
  • Tungsten insert
  • Tungsten guide rod
  • Springer extended mag release
  • MaxMichel Limited edition slide

The other has
  • DH3 grip module
  • Tungsten insert
  • Tungsten guide rod
  • Springer extended mag release
  • Armory craft slide release
  • Armory craft 10% return spring
  • TiN trigger

Attachments

• IMG_2272.jpeg
    IMG_2272.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Don’t mind the dusty mousepad. 😪

• Xfive TXG caliber X-change Kit
  • GoGuns Gas Pedal - QPQSL
  • Leupold Delta Point Pro - 2.5MOA
  • Sig Flat Skeletonized Trigger - Gold
  • Surefire X300U (from Sig for the colorway)

Attachments

• IMG_6006.jpeg
    IMG_6006.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 61
P220 Combat
- hogue aluminum grip panels

P365XMacro (im big dumb for spending 3x msrp in covid days)
- shalotek integrated comp slide XXLC
- EPS Carry 6moa green
- WC grip module
- streamlight TLR7sub1913

WCP320
- wilson combat edition
- currently off, getting optics cut direct mount for 509t

Attachments

• IMG_3494.jpeg
    IMG_3494.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3483.jpeg
    IMG_3483.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4055.jpeg
    IMG_4055.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4387.jpeg
    IMG_4387.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 17
No fermented dinosaur was used in the making of this:

.img_1265.crop.jpg

You may ask: why is it chrome-plated? That's a tough question. When I got it, it was very beat up, dented in several places, and had rust on quite a few places on the frame and slide, and lots of rust on the trigger and hammer. Fortunately none on the internal components, nor the barrel (which I think is some stainless alloy). So I sent it to a very respected gun smith to clean up and reblue, and to chrome-plated the components that aren't supposed to be blued, namely trigger and hammer. They sadly misunderstood my instructions, and chromed every single part of it except the barrel, even the two magazines. Plus the internal parts of the trigger! Which is sort of wonderful, since the gun is easy to clean, doesn't rust at all, and looks good. It is also terrible, since it is not original at all, SIG never made any 210s in stainless or chrome. The trigger was so messed up, I sent it to Bruce Gray in Oregon, and he fixed it. I like shooting it.

Another weirdness: When I got it, it had no sights. The reason is that it was originally a 210-5 (with the threaded extended barrel, which carries the front sight on the barrel instead of the frame), and the previous owner had chopped off the barrel when the CA AWB hit. Since he didn't have a front sight for it, he also removed the rear sight. I managed to find the rear sight in the US, but no front sights could be located anywhere. So I called up SIG in Switzerland (on the phone), politely asked whether I could order a new front sight, gave them my credit card number, and they mailed it directly to me. Things were a lot more relaxed 20 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back