caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Tom Castro Match Breakdown video

ikeo1

Administrator
Staff member
I do a bit of USPSA and Tom's class was one of the best that sped me up. I'm in his master class program that offers video breakdowns and here is my first one. I've had some issues that I've been working on and here he points out the low hanging fruit to clean up and shave a bit of time. I noticed some of the things he mentions but not all of them.

If you're into that next level of performance shooting, I'd definitely check him out.

Maybe it'll help some others looking at the way they shoot. My Youtube channel should be starting up soon with firearms related content soon. I've mainly been doing other stuff.

I do a bit of USPSA and Tom's class was one of the best that sped me up. I'm in his master class program that offers video breakdowns and here is my first one. I've had some issues that I've been working on and here he points out the low hanging fruit to clean up and shave a bit of time. I noticed some of the things he mentions but not all of them.

If you're into that next level of performance shooting, I'd definitely check him out.

Maybe it'll help some others looking at the way they shoot. My Youtube channel should be starting up soon with firearms related content soon. I've mainly been doing other stuff.

Thanks for sharing this! I dig that Tom Castro offers this type of coaching using match videos. With his training course, how often are you able to submit videos for review?

Thanks for sharing this! I dig that Tom Castro offers this type of coaching using match videos. With his training course, how often are you able to submit videos for review?
Once a month for submission in his master class. I just wish I could execute better.

Once a month for submission in his master class. I just wish I could execute better.
Time and practice man, time and practice. As long as you are making the time to practice the skills/lessons he’s supplying, you will see the improvement. Nothing happens over night, dues in the form of PROPER reps must be paid. Stay hungry man, you will get there. I look forward to seeing the progress in your match videos. 🤙🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back