caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

"Is California’s assault weapons ban on target?" from capitolweekly

Long read, but the writer was confused a bit about the California rifle options. I'm sure the people who brought the rifles confused him based on a few things. It was written well and in a way that may help someone who didn't know much about guns to understand that the legislation coming from people who don't know about guns doesn't work... so I appreciate that, but it wasn't written to be a pro-2A piece. It was also good that the writer explained many common misconceptions to educate the non-gun-owning reader. I'd consider this a decent article to send to a friend or family member who doesn't understand these things and may be for "AW" bans. But before sending it, I would mention that I don't agree with everything written, but it is a good starting point to open up the conversation. Thanks for posting @dang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back