• Hello Guest! Thanks for stopping by. The Classifieds section is where we have our listings

We've been getting a lot of people while Calguns recently so look around and post.

See how we're different from Calguns. CAguns.net Feature Matrix

* If you're new here, Read the New User Guide before you post. Afterwards Drop in a forum and say hi!

HK Photo Thread — poors keep out

zhyla

Let’s demonstrate our social status with some expensive HK handguns.

I’ll get things rolling with my 1994 USP9 with original case. When I was a teen did yard work for a family that owned a gun store. They gave me a good deal on this, I think it was a barely used gun they took in trade. It was just a gun when I was 15 but now these are classics.

Attachments

• IMG_6426.jpeg
    IMG_6426.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 31

I’ll get things rolling with my 1994 USP9 with original case. When I was a teen did yard work for a family that owned a gun store. They gave me a good deal on this, I think it was a barely used gun they took in trade. It was just a gun when I was 15 but now these are classics.
Nice Piece, do you plan on getting the new additions to the roster?

Amazing attention to detail with the backwards mag load =) Just like the brochure says!

I have a USP Elite 45 somewhere in the safe. No need to post pictures here, as they can be found on the web everywhere, usually held by good-looking people from movies.

USPs have a certain "brutalist" beauty to them. They are all about right angles, hard edges, and big bulky things. At least on the Elite, the slide is tapered a little bit. But that giant grip always looks (and to many people feels) like it was made out of a brick, by applying a little bit of black paint to it. I know that for shooters with anything but giant hands, the USP grip is unergonomic and painful (I have two of those in the family). By the way, 2011s share the same aesthetic.

Yet, their look for a long time defined what semi-auto pistols were supposed to be like. Just like the big S&W pistols (of "do you feel lucky punk" fame) defined what revolvers were supposed to be like.

They are also somewhat strange to shoot. I don't know what it is, whether it's the relatively high bore axis, or the weird 2-part recoil (due to the step in the recoil spring), or the weight distribution. Getting accurate with them is just harder and requires more practicing. To me, a Beretta 92 or Sig 210 or 226 or Browning HP just seems to point and aim naturally, and the USP seems to be fighting me to get on the 10 ring. All very strange; a large fraction of that might be just psychology.

I have largish hands so I love the grip. They are big guns but I think they look bigger than they are. Similarly, they don’t look as ergonomic as newer guns but I think they are just right while shooting.

Mine shoots well, but I’ve got a 9mm.

USP Life!
I have actually 3 Black FS
1 Custom Combat
1 Expert
1 Stainless Steel with Match Compensator
All in .40!
Mmmm 40

Attachments

• 20211104_220857.jpg
    20211104_220857.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2