caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Pics CZ Photo Thread

What a beaut, possible to get a list of mods/parts?
Sure thing. It’s a P01 with a cerakoted frame in Magpul ODG. Slide and barrel are DLCed. Wears a Streamlight TLR7 and Kraken palmswells from Vytal. It was cajunized by me, now wears an Armory Craft trigger though. The slide work was done by Impact Machine to resemble the work Fire4Effect used to offer before closing down shop. That includes the RDOMS optic cut and aesthetic cuts.

Sure thing. It’s a P01 with a cerakoted frame in Magpul ODG. Slide and barrel are DLCed. Wears a Streamlight TLR7 and Kraken palmswells from Vytal. It was cajunized by me, now wears an Armory Craft trigger though. The slide work was done by Impact Machine to resemble the work Fire4Effect used to offer before closing down shop. That includes the RDOMS optic cut and aesthetic cuts.
The ODG cerakote is chefs kiss. Nice one!

Got this nail gun off calguns and never regretted it. This thing obliterates paper in tight groupings and never misfired or had issues with various ammos. Thinking of getting the p0-1 and hopefully shadow 2 if it makes the roster.

Attachments

• IMG_7353.jpeg
    IMG_7353.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 21

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:64%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o7aCWJavAgtBzLWrS" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

CZ SP-01 Cajunized with LOK Bogies
CZ P10-F OR with Holosun HS407C and HBI Trigger
CZ P-01 Cajunized with Armorycraft Trigger, just sent it off to get ported and optics cut last week to AngelCityArmory. Will also have a ODG cerakote on the slide.

I got another SP-01, 2 97Bs, and a Tac Sport too.

Attachments

• IMG_2908.jpeg
    IMG_2908.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0685.jpeg
    IMG_0685.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6185.jpeg
    IMG_6185.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3982.jpeg
    IMG_3982.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 19
CZ SP-01 Cajunized with LOK Bogies
CZ P10-F OR with Holosun HS407C and HBI Trigger
CZ P-01 Cajunized with Armorycraft Trigger, just sent it off to get ported and optics cut last week to AngelCityArmory. Will also have a ODG cerakote on the slide.

I got another SP-01, 2 97Bs, and a Tac Sport too.
What a great collection. How much do you like the tactical sport compared to the others? Worth a crazy off-roster price?

Love the slide cuts, was this their "grip n rip!" slide service? I've been considering get an SP01 and making a "we have shadow 2" at home just to see what it's like, but the slide serrations on the sp01 look god awful

Nice guns guys. I just did the pro-package install on my P-01 last night. That was “fun”. Now it’s off with Wager for milling and getting cerakoted burnt bronze. Waiting on case colored grips from Vytal too.

CZ Shadow 2 Compact with CGW Pro Package

ix9hWBl.jpeg[\img]

What a great collection. How much do you like the tactical sport compared to the others? Worth a crazy off-roster price?
It’s a really cool pistol definitely in it’s own class compared to the other CZ pistols I own. It has a glossy blued slide, kind of hard to grab onto though because it’s so slim. Two toned finish looks cool as hell, I pretty much copied it for the CZ 97B customization. The trigger is an extremely low 1.5 lb pull weight and the reset is like almost instant after letting pressure off the trigger. Not a gun for beginners but everybody loves shooting it because it is just so easy to shoot well with. I think it’s worth 1500 bucks. Seen some on calguns for 1700 or so. It being an out or production gun makes it hard to come by. Depends if you really want or need it in your collection. I think it’s the best bang for your buck for a CZ competition orientated pistol, no upgrades needed to it besides a metal trigger swap cause the stock trigger is polymer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back