caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Pics Glock Photo Thread

Here's a few of my Glock 17 variants.
Glock 17 G4 MOS (with Timney Trigger)
Glock 17 G1 (Lipsey's Reprod)
Glock P80 (Lipsey's Reprod)

View attachment 123View attachment 124View attachment 125

How do you like the feel of the P80/Gen1 compared to the Gen4? Is there any chance you can do a "Trigger Distance" measurement like they have on the Glock website? They don't have a page for the P80/Gen1 for some reason.

Some people say the P80/Gen1 feels smaller than a Gen3. But others say that backstrap area is a bit bigger and the trigger distance is longer.

G19x

j7mmc5wlam7.jpeg

How do you like the feel of the P80/Gen1 compared to the Gen4? Is there any chance you can do a "Trigger Distance" measurement like they have on the Glock website? They don't have a page for the P80/Gen1 for some reason.

Some people say the P80/Gen1 feels smaller than a Gen3. But others say that backstrap area is a bit bigger and the trigger distance is longer.
I actually like the feel of the p80/gen1 grip better than the gen4. The smooth pebble texture is somewhat soothing imo. It does feel a bit smaller than the g4. I'll look into doing a distance measurement of the Lipsey's clones too.
The distance on both of them is 71.6mm / 2.818in.

I honestly believe the frames of the p80/gen1 are of the same mold.

Last edited:
I actually like the feel of the p80/gen1 grip better than the gen4. The smooth pebble texture is somewhat soothing imo. It does feel a bit smaller than the g4. I'll look into doing a distance measurement of the Lipsey's clones too.
The distance on both of them is 71.6mm / 2.818in.

I honestly believe the frames of the p80/gen1 are of the same mold.
Awesome thanks. Does your Gen4 have any of the backstraps installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back