caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Pics Glock Photo Thread

IMG_6304.jpg

I'm like a decade late to the frame modding party but I did a thing today and just went for it 😬. Single undercut, finger grooves deleted and stippled, accelerator cut and stippled. First time doing it and I think it turned out decent.

I have a bunch of Glocks, Sigs, HK, ect. I have to admit my Gun Co G19 is my absolute favorite. I can hit a 10” gong that’s 100 yards away up on a hill about 9 time out of 10. The rmr is great and night vision compatible. It shoots superb. IMG_6088.pngIMG_6089.png

Glock 45 just feels right

Just got my Glock 45 and installed all the goodies. Aimpoint ACRO P2, Forward Control Design optic plate, Surefire X300T-B, Radian Afterburner/Ramjet. Running OEM guide rod and polished trigger components. Will probably get a OEM NP3 - connector but the Gen 5 trigger actually feels pretty good as is

IMG_3636.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back