caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Precision Rifle Training

I've got dates for my standard two day class in May, and I'm extremely close to releasing dates for my new Modern Field Shooter class on a beautiful private ranch in Los Olivos. Follow on IG @southcoast_longgunner for updates! Feel free to message with questions

Attachments

• May 2024 SLO.jpg
    May 2024 SLO.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 13
Little far away for me from down in LA, but looks fun will give you a follow on IG. Do you usually shoot the PRS monthly in Piru? I'm planning to get started in the next month or two once I get my gear back in check.

Little far away for me from down in LA, but looks fun will give you a follow on IG. Do you usually shoot the PRS monthly in Piru? I'm planning to get started in the next month or two once I get my gear back in check.
That match is probably the one I shoot the most just because it happens often enough to say "eh screw it, I'll hit it up this month". I've held classes in Piru, although it's not easy to teach basics there. I'll hold the Intro to PRS class there no problem

I shot PRS waaaaaay back in the day when it was super disorganized, but I started a business and basically had to completely squash any and all fun activities for a decade.

Finally getting back on the horse, moved out this way and now I'm rigging up a 6.5CM Seekins SP10 with a 4-28 MSR2 Steiner. I haven't finished putting the rifle together(planning to throw an ARCA rail and a bipod to get going).

My reloading setup is all bolt gun single stage, so I probably want to fuss with getting progressive dialed, but ultimately I need to get a ladder going for this rifle(which sounds hard on brass in it's stock config).

All of that said I probably need to get a load nailed down and dope dialed in and tested out before I go throwing money and time at a class, but yours looks great and I'd absolutely love to try to catch a future one. Excited to get back after it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back