Picked up a B5 glow in the dark stock and grip at a gun show last weekend

Attachments

• IMG_1597.jpeg
    IMG_1597.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1599.jpeg
    IMG_1599.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
Notice the majority of folks choose maglocked rifles.

Any reason why everyone chooses this route? I hate the pistol grips that featureless imposes(don't really care at all about having to use a brake or fully extended stock).

Messing with the actual receiver function operation particularly on an ar15 with all the eventual feedramp height extractor/ FTF issues it seems like it could ultimately introduce seems extra spicy to me though. Am I missing out?

Notice the majority of folks choose maglocked rifles.

Any reason why everyone chooses this route? I hate the pistol grips that featureless imposes(don't really care at all about having to use a brake or fully extended stock).

Messing with the actual receiver function operation particularly on an ar15 with all the eventual feedramp height extractor/ FTF issues it seems like it could ultimately introduce seems extra spicy to me though. Am I missing out?
The maglocked magazine allows for maglock without altering the receiver. Maglock also makes it look cooler. Im also not a proponent of the JT or Kingpin, so why i went with the maglock magazine. In event of AWB strike down or moving to other states, easier to remove magazine andbe a normal rifle

The maglocked magazine allows for maglock without altering the receiver. Maglock also makes it look cooler. Im also not a proponent of the JT or Kingpin, so why i went with the maglock magazine. In event of AWB strike down or moving to other states, easier to remove magazine andbe a normal rifle

Isn't that inconvenient when you're shooting a lot though?

Colt LE6920 upper, Griffin MK2 Ambi lower, VLTOR CASV-EL-2 handguard, Schmid Flat Face single stage trigger, Holosun 403R, Scalarworks Peak rear sight, Streamlight HL-X Pro.
53697440835_a1cc6eea52_h.jpg

Last edited:
The lower was bought in I think November of 2005; it is a Stag Arms with a 4-digit serial number. The trigger is either a "national match" or Geissele, I forgot whether I upgraded it. The furniture was made by Ironwood Designs (may he rest in piece). The upper is from White Oaks Armaments, with a stainless bull barrel. The twist of the barrel is selected for 75gr ammo, as this is intended as more of a varmint than a CQB rifle. Scope is a Vortex. Note that there is no maglock and there are features, because it has a bullet button (and is registered as such).

img_1236.crop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back