caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock

Hello everyone. I’m Mike. California born and raised and live by downtown LA.

Dual citizenship and have guns here and Mexico. Actively a member of a hunting club in Mexico and shoot competitively there and doing major training here in CA.

I’m a rimfire collector and looking to use my COE and FFL03 for something other than buying ammo.

I’m over the whole fuddery of this past time so change starts with me! So here I am.

Came from that Reddit post, nice to see a refresh that loads the page under a minute 🙏🏼.

Stable is small as I it only contains one Staccato.
I enjoy shooting it though

What’s up everyone. San Diego north county transplant from Houston Texas by way of NYC. I’m a Reddit oldie (17 years this August). I just like shooting… shooting my CZ SP01 shadow to be specific!

Thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
Came from CAguns subreddit and youre a hero for what you’re doing.

I mainly shoot my M9 Beretta and my WBP AK47 at steel, but I’ve been getting really into antiques lately!

Welcome everyone! Thanks for signing in! Feel free to hang out start some threads and collab!

This site is really for everyone without the Overlords of big tech’s arbitrary hammer coming down on us. I hope this little community can be a dedicated space like what CG used to be in its early days.

Eventually, we’ll see if people get tired of FB/IG constantly banning or shutting down groups. Let them know we exist for people who are tired of moving around.

Let’s build this space into something positive and productive!

This is awesome! Hi everyone, checking in from the Napa Valley. Mostly go shooting up in the northern Sierras (Graeagle). Currently accessorizing out a DD V7 with all the tactical doo-dads, next step is NV and laser. That said I’m really leaning towards dabbling into thermal first. Either way this is getting expensive.

Hope to see y’all around sometime.

Hi everyone,

Just came here from Reddit, and I'm a brand new shooter. I hope to see the site grow as I grow, hopefully learn a lot, and maybe make some friends. :)

I'm in SoCal, in the South Bay area. No owned guns yet, trying to figure out what would suit me best.

Hi all. Found this place through Reddit and willing to give it a try. Hopefully this community can get the traffic and members to make it worthwhile.

I have the same username just about everywhere. On Calguns I think I became the U-Haul guy for a while there; if you have PMed me about it before then you know. Any 2A supporter fleeing California has a friend here.

I'm in San Berdoo County and am way too comfortable with 2A Zone. Nice to meet you all.

Hi all. Found this place through Reddit and willing to give it a try. Hopefully this community can get the traffic and members to make it worthwhile.

I have the same username just about everywhere. On Calguns I think I became the U-Haul guy for a while there; if you have PMed me about it before then you know. Any 2A supporter fleeing California has a friend here.

I'm in San Berdoo County and am way too comfortable with 2A Zone. Nice to meet you all.
Thanks for giving us a try! I have the same hopes as you do, but don’t mind shutting down if Calguns gets up and running again. Please to meet ya!

Hey, boys and girls.
RustyIron Rob here. I was a member of the other forum for ten years. I was never super-active, but pretty much gave up over a year ago when things stopped working reliably. It's important that we have a forum dedicated to California gun owners, and I'm grateful to be a part of this new place for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back