caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock

Welcome everyone! Glad to see we're off to a good start. I think there's enough people here to hopefully iron out a lot of details and thank you for all the suggestions! We don't need to get bigger than CG. They're a valuable resource for us all and have done a lot to advance our rights.

I hope we can compliment them and supplement it so that there's an alternative without all the bulk and is cleaner and leaner. This site is trying to be less focused on discussion though its good to have, CG is good for discussion with lots experts and experience. I hope to build out the Review section for others here and outside CA to contribute and crowd source reviews with a local classified section and discussion section. We'll see how that goes.

I also hope we can eventually organize some meets in Norcal/Socal for fun to do a Tactical/Practical shoot or whatever else. I'm sure things will develop organically so any feedback you have please let us know.

Fellow Californian here! Signed up through Reddit! Haven't gone completely through the sight, but I will in shorts time.
I’ll get my brother and the homies to join once they wake up.

Current Stable:
Glock 21
Glock 23
Glock 26
Glock 29
Glock 34

Yes I know Glock is all I know, looking to expand into other brands soon.

I remember seeing a concept post on Reddit a while back glad to see you got it going and I'm excited to see how this grows.

Home range: A Place To Shoot
Looking for BLM land besides rattle snake road any suggestions?

Main squeezes:
Riffle: DDM4V7
Pistol: SIG P365

I have more but I'm too lazy to type it all out.

Now, get in my belly!

Came from CAguns reddit! Been a long time member of Calguns so it's nice to finally see some alternatives.

I'll probably be listing some stuff for sale pretty soon on both sites, hope this site takes off!

Hi everyone, I also came from the CAguns subreddit. I’m from the Bay Area, grew up shooting 22LR and 20gauge in the Boy Scouts. Got hooked into this sport immediately. I’m excited to see this forum grow- the old CalGuns site is so outdated!!

I’m usually at Fresno Rifle and Pistol or Los Altos Rod/Field Sports Park

Hi all, found the site from Reddit as well. Was on Calguns for a while, even got a Calguns OLL from JD machine back in the day. Looking forward to lurking around on here since I’ve been spending way too much time on Reddit recently.

Reddit here too. Happy to see an alternative to the other site. My collection is 30+ deep at this point, most recent acquisition was an PTR-9R MP5 clone.

Just joined, long term CG member but joined through CAguns reddit. I haven't been as active since I adopted these 2 GSDs, we hike a lot. Previously I had a friend who ran FA classes, and we routinely had ladies night at the range. I'd love gun community and would like to start training again, maybe do some IDPA. I'm in Sacramento.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back