• Hello Guest! Thanks for stopping by. The Classifieds section is where we have our listings

We've been getting a lot of people while Calguns recently so look around and post.

See how we're different from Calguns. CAguns.net Feature Matrix

* If you're new here, Read the New User Guide before you post. Afterwards Drop in a forum and say hi!

EDC It's so hard to choose ... 😊

SiRMarlon

CAguns Supporter
Some days I feel like full size carrying my Glock17 with freedom week mags, some days its the compact SIG, and some days just calls for the Shield ...

IMG_8781.jpg

Last edited:
Some of the gun magazine writers (wannabe experts) would have us believe that we should only have one gun to carry, because we're incomentent simpletons who can't handle multiple firearms proficiently. I don't agree with them. Different situations and different styles of dress require different guns. Good on ya.

Some of the gun magazine writers (wannabe experts) would have us believe that we should only have one gun to carry, because we're incomentent simpletons who can't handle multiple firearms proficiently. I don't agree with them. Different situations and different styles of dress require different guns. Good on ya.

Couldn't agree more.

Back