caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

FFL

Soldieringon

Anyone have good FFLs they want to promote? I've found 3 FFLs and 2 of them have been super sketch.

ASK Defensive Training in Redlands was pretty great

I can second Outdoor 29 in American Canyon. Also I've had good experiences with Rinkors Arms in Santa Rosa, and heard good things about Sportsman's Arms in Petaluma (not to be confused with Sportmans Warehouse).

I did not have a good experience with G4 in Larkfield, and others on Reddit shared similar.

Farwest Photography in Santa Clara, FriendlyFFL in Sunnyvale

I like Bullseye Bishop in SJ as a buyer when doing PPTs since it's just so damn convenient for me

Another voie for Farwest. Dave is great at what he does.

Honestly, Bullseye is way too expensive. I believe they have or had an FFL07 but don't provide any services. And they were selling absolutely garbage Namaste arms AKs for way too much money a while back. Like, rivets falling out of the gun bad. 😬

Another voie for Farwest. Dave is great at what he does.

Honestly, Bullseye is way too expensive. I believe they have or had an FFL07 but don't provide any services. And they were selling absolutely garbage Namaste arms AKs for way too much money a while back. Like, rivets falling out of the gun bad. 😬
Yeah fuck Namaste AKs

I just go for the PPT transfers since it’s like 2 minutes away from me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back