caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

CCW AZ CCW

I agree. It took me 3-4 weeks to receive my non resident AZ CCW. Easy process and lasts 5 years.

I applied in February of this year and it took a little over a month for the initial approval. Overall a very easy process.

I would suggest paying extra for tracking when mailing in your fingerprint cards as Permitium does not show if they were received.

super straightforward application. as many have said on calguns, calling them for an update seems.to trigger actual review of your application.

the first time I tried to call there was a long hold so I gave up and sent an email asking for an update, no movement after their response. after 70+ days pending, called with an address change and was told the background check would be complete the next day. got an approval notification later that day. was also told that they generally mail out permits 2-3 days after the approval is sent (lots of folks reported receiving them exactly a week after approval email).

When I applied for AZ/UT, I was told it could take up to 60 days. I believe it took about 3-4 weeks before the money order was cashed in. I decided to call after 60 days came and went; I was told there was an issue with the fingerprint cards and to call back in a week. They mentioned everything was good to go and they’d send out the license next week. Called again after nothing came and someone mentioned my information was misspelled. Corrected them, got it fixed and received an email confirmation that the license had been approved that same day. After 4 days I got it in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back