• Hello Guest! Thanks for stopping by. The Classifieds section is where we have our listings

We've been getting a lot of people while Calguns recently so look around and post.

See how we're different from Calguns. CAguns.net Feature Matrix

* If you're new here, Read the New User Guide before you post. Afterwards Drop in a forum and say hi!

1 gun per 30 days law

skunch

Any news on this? I just read random comments about it but I can't seem to find any legitimate information about what Bonta did in response, where it stands currently

It exempts both from the handgun 1-in-30 and from the centerfire semi-auto long gun (which in practice means black or military rifles). See PC 27535(b)(9).
Note that the 1-in-30 is currently up in the air, with a lawsuit, injunctions, appeals, and all those things. No idea where this will end up, and I refuse to predict whether the legislature will react to the court case by coming up with new and "better" laws.

It exempts both from the handgun 1-in-30 and from the centerfire semi-auto long gun (which in practice means black or military rifles). See PC 27535(b)(9).
Note that the 1-in-30 is currently up in the air, with a lawsuit, injunctions, appeals, and all those things. No idea where this will end up, and I refuse to predict whether the legislature will react to the court case by coming up with new and I'm

Can we buy 2 guns in one month if one of them is a PPT?

Can we buy 2 guns in one month if one of them is a PPT?
Generally, yes in 2024.

The City of Los Angeles has its own 1-in-30, so order of operations is key: buy/PPT inside the City, then buy/PPT outside the City. That way, LA does not know about a prior transaction.

But the 1-in-30 exemption for PPT goes away Jan 1, 2025; the exemption at PC 27535(b)(8) is then deleted. (There are TWO versions of 27535 on line. One is repealed Jan 1, 2025, the other takes effect Jan 1, 2025.)

The C&R license + COE exemption is preserved at 27535(b)(10) on Jan 1, 2025.

Generally, yes in 2024.

The City of Los Angeles has its own 1-in-30, so order of operations is key: buy/PPT inside the City, then buy/PPT outside the City. That way, LA does not know about a prior transaction.

But the 1-in-30 exemption for PPT goes away Jan 1, 2025; the exemption at PC 27535(b)(8) is then deleted. (There are TWO versions of 27535 on line. One is repealed Jan 1, 2025, the other takes effect Jan 1, 2025.)

The C&R license + COE exemption is preserved at 27535(b)(10) on Jan 1, 2025.
Will we still be exempt from 1 in 30 I'm 2025 if we get ffl03+COE?

Back