caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Home made case feeder for XL750

Gunsforevery1

Hey everyone

I use a homemade case feeder for the XL750. It’s not as great as the automated case feeder but it triples the amount of shells your XL750 can hold for about 1/100th the price of the Dillon case feeder.

Check it out on my YouTube channel. If you have any questions, post them here, or preferably on there to help grow my channel.

Thank you!

Dillon XL750 Home made Case feeder

How is setting up for different cartridges? I don't yet have a progressive but I'm shooting a lot more lately and have been looking towards getting one.

How is setting up for different cartridges? I don't yet have a progressive but I'm shooting a lot more lately and have been looking towards getting one.
The 750? Takes some time. It helps to have multiple tool heads with the dies already adjusted and all you have to do is change the shell plate and powder dispenser. Still takes like maybe 20-30 minutes but it’s not something you load 100 rounds with, change calibers and repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back