caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Pics CZ Photo Thread

what is the best sight for CZ shadow 2? I cannot decide betwee Holosun 507Comp or Holosun EPS
"Best" is subjective. How much are you going to use it? What does it cost? How much does it cost to have your slide milled to fit it? And is the total cost of each worth the number of times you're going to use it?

No one can really answer these questions but you. I would recommend though checking Reddit and seeing if you can find those sights on other pistol forums and seeing what people have to say about them individually.

I shoot just fine without an add on site, though in retrospect I wish that I had bought a gun with a rail on the bottom for a light.

My CZ shadow 2 is OR. Need to consider whether it's best to go with open or closed emitter. The CZ pistol have really low slide that is hard to rack so I want an optic that I can safely racked via grabbing the sight.

507 comp will be much bigger, so if you're using the S2 for competition, that's a clear winner. On the other hand, EPS Carry would be be a better fit (width wise) for the slide if you're planning on carrying. EPS is the middle ground - bigger than the EPS carry, and more rugged since the dot is enclosed, but not as good for competition.

My CZ SP01, when the hammer is fully down, I pulling the trigger in DA mode. After a pulling the trigger partially, I hear a click. If I leave my finger off the trigger, the hammer stay in half cocked position. Is this normal behavior? I thought you are supposed to manually pull the hammer up into half cocked position after you fully cock it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back