caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

You think kusa will get back into business?

Tactical Dorito

I’ve been saving up for months to get the kusa kr9 but I just found out that they are laying off employees and not taking any orders. Do you guys think it’s the end for them or will they go back and sell again?

Have you tried looking around in your local stores to see if they have any on shelves still? Should also be able to find one secondhand, there were a few on calguns classifieds before it went down for the update

My guess for whatever it's worth is that Kalashnikov USA will probably not exist much longer.

I think your best bet for getting a KR9 will be to forage through the inventory of your local FFL's like kzspec said. If that doesn't work, you can always buy one on the secondary market on CG or Gun Broker. You might be able to find one in CA compliant configuration like that. And as an ultimate last resort, you can always buy the gun in freestate-American configuration, have it shipped to a middleman FFL they can Californicate it for you, and then ship it to your desired FFL. This is the most costly option of course.

Here's a USED CA compliant one currently at $861.00:

There’s one in the classifieds here for a reasonable asking price.

My best guess is they will get bought and be shipping stuff again in a few months. But who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back