Inbound What do you have in jail? 🔫

What do you have coming in?

ikeo1

Administrator
Staff member
Many of us are trying to beat out the clock before the 11% additional tax! We have a couple of months before that kicks in. Are you planning to pick something up?

Currently in jail.. got an optics plate on order and holster!

Attachments

• IMG_2446.jpeg
    IMG_2446.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 18
Beretta 1301 Tactical Mod 2. Will be my first gun, figured I'd start out strong.

Attachments

• PXL_20240420_175824373.jpg
    PXL_20240420_175824373.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 11
I have an M&P 2.0 in jail, and as as I get it the slide is getting sent off to get milled for an optic. I've been wanting one forever and now that it's finally on the roster I had to pull the trigger. Very excited.

Just pulled out my CZ SP-01 out of jail yesterday. CZ Pro Package incoming!!!!

I just hate how CZ seems to only produce in batches. I guess it's their way to keep from flooding the market with these great guns.

I like the sig platform, just wish they didnt have so many accidents. I have a few configurations but I’m afraid to shoot it lol
Mine is currently in the transformation phase hahaha. My first sig. been a Glock fan boy so it’s really changed my mind hahah.

Mine is currently in the transformation phase hahaha. My first sig. been a Glock fan boy so it’s really changed my mind hahah.
You'll be on Walther soon enough! lol. If you modify your guns, you'll be with sig for awhile. Now I want a mostly stock gun with some small spring changes and grip mods.

My journey S&W > Glock > Sig > Canik > Walther now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back