• Hello Guest! Thanks for stopping by. The Classifieds section is where we have our listings

We've been getting a lot of people while Calguns recently so look around and post.

See how we're different from Calguns. CAguns.net Feature Matrix

* If you're new here, Read the New User Guide before you post. Afterwards Drop in a forum and say hi!

Pics Official Rimfire Gallery

kzspec

Currently the only rimfire in my stash. Always a ton of fun.

10/22 Takedown
-TacSol takedown barrel
-Magpul Backpacker stock and optic mount
-Holosun 407K-GR
-Ruger BX trigger
-extended mag release
-Kidd charging handle, bolt release and buffer
-Volquartsen extractor and firing pin

Attachments

• IMG_1271.jpeg
    IMG_1271.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
Dude! I’m a rimfire collector. Once you start to get a few more you will fall in love. They are cheap to shoot and can teach people with them super easy.

I might start posting my collection here little by little but thanks for the share. I have a few of my own 10/22 takedowns, one completely tricked out like yours, another stock and more regular 10/22
‘ with conversion

Very nice build, I too recently got myself a 10/22 and feel like I'm over my head with all the 3rd party parts available to choose from.

Zeroed the 407k over the weekend. Let my gf plink the rest of the day with it while I was playing around with my AKs
I have a Tikka T1x waiting in jail that I’m excited to try out

Attachments

• DE8538CA-5E7C-4D9B-8F87-FCAF1176693A.jpeg
    DE8538CA-5E7C-4D9B-8F87-FCAF1176693A.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 10
My late father built this in the early 90's. Ruger 10/22 with a 4x32 scope from Universal Firearms Corporation and a Butler Creek folding stock. It's possible my dad had this scope for a very long time before he got the rifle.

Took it apart for a deep cleaning. Replaced the extractor and now it shoots beautifully.

0oS2fLg.jpg

uVYBJ1m.jpg

My custom rattle canned 😂 GSG-16 (MP5 clone). Funnest gun to plink around and larp with haha. Currently listed in the classified section. I am planning on building out a super gucci 10/22. I love messing with 22LR guns. Super cheap to shoot and gets you out on the range more

Attachments

• IMG_3358.jpeg
    IMG_3358.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 9
Dude! I’m a rimfire collector. Once you start to get a few more you will fall in love. They are cheap to shoot and can teach people with them super easy.

I might start posting my collection here little by little but thanks for the share. I have a few of my own 10/22 takedowns, one completely tricked out like yours, another stock and more regular 10/22
‘ with conversion
I just ordered my 6th one 😂 rimfire is just fun

My first gun was a Marlin .22 LR rifle, nearly half a century ago. Once I started growing a beard and my voice changed, I thought of .22's were kiddie guns. Real men carried guns that made big holes in stuff and made a lot of noise. Sure, I acquired a few more rimfires over the years, but was never enthused about them. Fast forward to 2020. I spotted a Ruger MK I Target Pistol at auction. It appeared to be unfired since it left the factory. I always thought these guns looked cool, so I brought it home with me. Y'know what? This gun is a BLAST to shoot! Hella fun! The little Ruger has earned a spot among my favorite guns. I never would have guessed.

IMG_8541.jpeg

Easter bunny dropped this off for my daughter a few years ago- 5.5" Buck Mark Lite. Currently my favorite rimfire pistol in the safe. Will be adding a rail and green dot optic at some point.

IMG_8776.jpeg

I’m not the biggest fan of the Diamondback tactical on my Tikka T1x but it was a bargain and holds zero so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Super fun at 100yd, want to take it out further soon

Attachments

• IMG_1662.jpeg
    IMG_1662.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1
Back