caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Implemented Can we add a “non firearm related sales thread” and “survival thread” sections?

I’ve got a few pocket knives and other non-firearm items I could sell. Would it make sense to have a section for that kind of stuff?

Implemented. I've locked the forum down on this one to see if i can drive people to use just the Classifieds section. People are still familiar with the marketplace so they can find it there but just can't reply unless they click Overview.

Implemented Non-Firearm Related Listings.. I've locked the forum down on this one to see if i can drive people to use just the Classifieds section. People are still familiar with the marketplace so they can find it there but just can't reply unless they click Overview.

As for Survival threads. I'm not sure if there's enough interest for that. If people upvote this, then I'll look at adding it. We want to make sure there's enough action for each. Could it go into EDC Talk?

Oh yeah it was weird that there were two paths to the classifieds. You should just nuke the other one, people will find it.

Oh yeah it was weird that there were two paths to the classifieds. You should just nuke the other one, people will find it.
It'll be phased out soon. Otherwise its too big of a shock. Locking it down was the beginning of it. It takes time to deprecate things people are used to. Now you see the warning up top... So then people won't be surprised when it moves over. For now though, because we're getting a lot of CG'ers, its better to stay with something they're familiar with first. Not enough people here are familiar enough with the setup too. We're shepherding the herd of users vs having them figure it out.

I’ve got a few pocket knives and other non-firearm items I could sell

Btw, where's your knife? I spent some time setting that section up for you man! ;)

Just posted it! I’ve got more stuff I should post up, just need to clean out the closet.

I’m really amazed at how much traction the handgun classifieds got so quickly. Good job!

Just posted it! I’ve got more stuff I should post up, just need to clean out the closet.
Keep in mind you get 3-5 open listings. 10 as a subscriber.

Yes, seems like there's a lot of pent up posting from Calguns being down so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back