caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

📣 Email Confirmation Yahoo.com & aol.com users! ✅ Spam and Mark Not Spam

If you are having email confirmation issues. I would suggest to use another email for the time being. I'm working on reviewing email logs at a later time.

I'm currently having some issues with some domains. If you want to be an early adopter, you will need to use something other than them. Ironically, they used to be very bad with spam, now they are very restrictive. I followed all the rules they've provided but not able to deliver mail to addresses there.

yahoo.com
aol.com

Last edited:
Some updates were made on our end and Yahoo Mail is working again. It is showing up in the SPAM folder so please mark Not Spam!

FYI to anyone with Yahoo...

The registration email was not in my regular inbox or my spam/junk folder either. I had to manually search my inbox for 'CAGUNS' and then I found the email. Weird. But happy to be signed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back